Computer Repair 91311
You just found MY fave tech for computer repair in Chatsworth 91311. Before calling make sure you have done the next steps to avoid a unnecessary trip to our computer repair shop:
- Plug your computer to a different circuit around the house to make sure the right power is coming in the computer.
- Complete shut down the computer and pull out the battery. Try to do a hard reset by pressing the power button and holding it for 20 seconds then put everything back and try to turn it on.
- Try different display to make sure you are getting video.
- In case of a desktop take pictures of all the connections in the back so it;s easy later for you to put it back together.
- don’t forget to bring any special power adapter. We carry most of them but there are too many kinds.
- If your computer is turning on, it doesn’t hurt that you try to do a back up. If you are not able to perform a back up, we will take care of it.
- Run your antivirus protection and your PC cleaner.
- Make a list on paper of all the important things you have on the computer. For example, Quickbooks, Aol, outlook or any special program.
- Right down all your users and passwords. Make sure you have them.
- Write down any other issue you were having with the computer before you have the last one.
Don’t hesitate about the repair of your computer. A delay might cause a negative impact on the outcome result.